17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure?

Hello sir,
I am Sunitha tanu.j doing M.sc final year(computer science) at NITT,how to get internship program in Wipro and what's the procedure? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thank you!

30th April 2016, 06:46 PM
Money Bank

Default Re: How to get internship in WIPRO? What is the procedure?

Wipro provides internship opportunities to candidates who are selected through on–campus placement drives at their college and outsider through Online test involving Verbal, Quantitative, Logical and Technical questions.Candidates who want to appear in this test should 10th passed and at least 50% in 12th, 60% in Graduation and 65% in Post Graduation.You should have good knowledge in your subjects and after qualify the Exam,You will eligible for Interview.
For more details you can visit their official site:
[email protected]
30th April 2016, 11:38 PM
IQ14

Wipro mainly do not provide any kind of internship to the computer science candidates or other engineering candidates.You can directly apply for the recruitment process in wipro if you satisfied the criteria of wipro which is minimum 55% in 10th and 65 % in upper education.You can directly apply for the recruitment process through its official website.
1st May 2016, 12:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Wipro is one of the high profile IT company. Getting training is not an easy task in Wipro. You will need any recommendation for getting training in Wipro. However nowadays you can apply online for the internship in Wipro. For online application you have to visit the official website of Wipro. There you will find an option under the tag CAREER. After that you have to click on the internship opportunities. There after you have to select your educational course. After that fill your application form properly and submit it before the last date. If you will found eligible for internship in WIPRO then you will be called by the training cell. After that you can start your internship in the Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?