26th September 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join the public sector if I am working in automobile manufacturing private sector?

What should i do join the public sector although i have completed my Btech 5 years back and since then i am working in automobile manufacturing sector ? What should be the steps which I have to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the information?

27th September 2015, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join the public sector if I am working in automobile manufacturing private sector?

There are various ways to get into public sector. You need to first decide in which field you want to enter in public sector and then prepare accordingly to achieve your aim. Follow the below steps.

- Decide in which field you want to go for a job in public sector. For example, technical field as per your domain, administrative field, defense field, etc.
- Research on the internet or use this platform to know the procedure especially the entrance exams which you need to crack. For example, GATE is an important exam for a job in public sector since many PSUs recruit on the basis of GATE score. Similarly there are many more entrance exams based on the field you choose.
- Prepare for the entrance exams properly. You can take coaching from the reputed coaching institutes near your residence.
- Appear in the exams, aim to score high and well above the cutoff to get shortlisted for the interview round. Once shortlisted, prepare for the interview, crack it with confidence and you will achieve your goal of job in public sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?