23rd July 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

When should I apply for an internship being final year student of B.Tech EEE? Can I get a good job without doing internship?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Tech EEE. When should I apply for internship? Please tell me exact date when should I apply for it. Can I get a good job without doing internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  2. Can I get job in NTPC after internship being an EEE final semester student?
  3. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Capgemini or Infosys, where should I apply for an Internship?
  7. Should I apply for an internship online or offline?
  8. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  9. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EEE) final year student?
  13. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  16. How can I join Internship in BEL without applying being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  18. Best companies to apply for an Internship for EEE final year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
25th July 2016, 11:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for an internship being final year student of B.Tech EEE? Can I get a good job without doing internship?

You have passed an ideal time during which you should have applied for internship opportunity. Usually after completion of third year, students go for internship opportunities. However, it is not too late for you. You can still opt for internship opportunities after completion of fourth or during the winter break in your fourth year of engineering course. Yes, you can get a good job even without internship. If you had pursued industrial training/certifications, it would be enough. IT companies and core companies take freshers readily even the ones who do not pursue internships. Knowledge and institute tag is of utmost importance to get an employment opportunity.
26th July 2016, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for an internship being final year student of B.Tech EEE? Can I get a good job without doing internship?

As you are in the final year of your career, it is the perfect time for you to apply for internship program in any good Institute.

There is no such fixed date to apply for internship, but it is better if you apply for internship during summer or winter vacation.

Yes, you can very much get job without having done internship as it is not an eligibility criteria but only an extra advantage along with your course and nothing else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?