3rd June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EEE) final year student?

Hello,
I am a B.E.(EEE) final year student.
I really want to do Internship in DRDO.
Can you please tell me how could I get an
Internship in DRDO? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EE) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. DRDO internship application procedure?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  5. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  7. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  8. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  11. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to get DRDO forms for doing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Tech(Signal Processing) 2nd year student?
7th July 2017, 09:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E.(EEE) final year student?

To apply for internship in DRDO at first you have to check out the vacancies available for internship at their official websites and upload your resume. You can also get a recommendation letter issued by the training and placement cell of your college. Now get a resume and send it with the letter to the HR department of DRDO. If there are any vacancies available then you will be called and have to follow their directions to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?