31st May 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

When to submit the form in Lucknow to do internship?

I am in 5th semester of B.Tech Computer Engineering from SRM University Ramapuram, Chennai and want to do internship in Lucknow. So, I request to you please send me detail when the form is submitted and course schedules in lucknow?

Related Questions:
16th June 2016, 04:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to submit the form in Lucknow to do internship?

You can submit the application form after completion of your 6th semester in any Institute/Organization in Lucknow as they offer internship program to candidates on yearly basis, i.e. after completion of a 4th, 6th, 8th semester, etc.

Therefore, as you are currently in your 5th semester, you can apply for your internship program after completion of your 6th semester.
16th June 2016, 04:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to submit the form in Lucknow to do internship?

You can submit the application form after completion of your 6th semester in any Institute/Organization in Lucknow as they offer internship program to candidates on yearly basis, i.e. after completion of a 4th, 6th, 8th semester, etc.

Therefore, as you are currently in your 5th semester, you can apply for your internship program after completion of your 6th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?