11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for senior internship after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?

I have completed Bachelor's in Physiotherapy (BPT) with 6 months internship, now I want to do senior internship. Please tell me where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for senior internship of physiotherapy in CMC, Vellore?
  2. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  3. List of details to be followed to apply for senior internship in Physiotherapy in CMC, Vellore?
  4. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  5. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?
  6. Eligibility criteria and exams for Physiotherapist in Armed Forces after Bachelors in Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to do 6 months Internship for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate with 3 years gap?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  9. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  10. Can I do internship in Physiotherapy from PGI, Chandigarh?
  11. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  12. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  13. Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  14. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  15. List of hospitals offering Senior Internship to BDS Intern in Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  16. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  18. What is procedure to apply for Internship of Physiotherapy in AIIMS, Delhi?
15th August 2017, 09:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for senior internship after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?

Internships after Bachelor in Physiotherapy are as under where you must apply for:-
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
Behavioral Health works, Inc.
Coral Hospitality, LLC
Real Time Resolutions Inc
Easter Seals Blake Foundation
Orthofix Inc
Trinet Internet Solutions Inc
12th October 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to apply for senior internship after Bachelor's in Physiotherapy?

How can I apply for internship for bpt. I have completed my bachelor's I need to do internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?