8th April 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for training in Punjab to get stipend in Production Engineering? Will I have to go out of Punjab?

I am student of final year of B.Tech Production Engineering from Punjab and I want get a 6 month training. Where to apply for training to get stipen as well? Will I have to go out of Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  2. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  3. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  4. Procedure to apply for industrial training in Tata Motors after completion of B.Tech from Bhatinda Punjab?
  5. Best colleges in electronics and communication in which I can get after scoring 1355 state rank in AIEEE and 40407 AIR?
  6. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
  8. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  9. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  10. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab
  12. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Punjab PMT 2015 exam?
  13. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into PEC Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  15. Which are the best colleges for B.Com degree in Ludhiana for boys?
  16. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab
  17. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?
  18. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?