21st June 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?

Hello,
May I know the admission procedure for studying Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering in SLIET, Punjab? Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also.

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to study Industrial & Production Engineering course at UK?
  2. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to get lateral entry admission in NIT, Jalander after completion of Diploma course?
  4. Can I get admission in SLIET for M.Tech(Welding & Fabrication) if secured 6 Merit number in SLIET SET?
  5. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  6. Ranking of SLIET Longowal Engineering College -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  8. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  9. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech in SLIET? I am a student of diploma computer engineering
  11. Can I get admission in Diploma program if secured 735 rank in SLIET?
  12. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  13. Possibility of getting admission in B.Tech through SLIET for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. List books for SLIET entrance examination preparation?
  15. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  16. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  18. Can i study Industrial and Production Engineering in abroad?
22nd June 2016, 07:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Industrial & Production Engineering in SLIET,Punjab?

Eligibility :

* The candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidate who studied biotechnology, biology, Computer science instead of chemistry are also eligible.

Admission Procedure :

* In these two categories seats available in these program.

1. Direct Entry Seats.
2. Vertical Entry Seats

* Vertical Entry seats are available only for SLIET students. The SLIET college allocated more number of seats through vertical Entry.

* Direct Entry seats are for the out side students. Very few amount of seats were allocated through this. The National Level Entrance Test will be conducted by the institution for these seats on the basis of merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?