11th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for 6 months training while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year?

Where can I apply for 6 months training while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? Am I eligible for internship in first place? Can you please help me with the complete details which I need to follow and pursue next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  3. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  4. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  5. How to do summer internship while pursuing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  6. Does Samsung, Gurgaon offers Project Training of 6 months to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I apply for this Training?
  7. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Criteria to take 6 months training in DRDO?
  9. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  10. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  11. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  14. How can I apply for industrial training in HVAC sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical engineering
  15. How to approach for 6 months training at NBPGR?
  16. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  17. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  18. Procedure to apply for one month training for 3rd year B.E Candidate?

11th October 2016, 08:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for 6 months training while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can I apply for 6 months training while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? Am I eligible for internship in first place? Can you please help me with the complete details which I need to follow and pursue next? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!
List of the companies for internship are given below,

1. Prince Motor Engineering Company, 14, Lt Sardar Shaire Singh Marg, Mechanic Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452014, Phone: 099260 00313

2. Asiad Engineering Company, 20 South Hathipala Rd, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007

3. Electro Engineering Company, 1, Raj Kumar Mill Chouraha, Jawahar Marg, Rajkumar Mill, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003, Phone: 0731 2433035

4. Popular Engineering Company, Taradevi Road, Siyaganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, Phone: 0731 2539452

5. Popular Engineering Company, 86, Taradevi Road, Near Telgali, Siyaganj, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452007, Phone: 0731 2539452

For application of above mentioned companies ,you can send a CV with all testimonial to the given address through ordinary post.

11th October 2016, 12:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for 6 months training while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year?

There are so many well reputed and established companies in the market where you can apply for six month internship. My suggestion to you is that you should keep your technical knowledge up to date as per the market. Also you should have good communication skills along with the general awareness.
To apply internship in any company, you have to submit your application form with your C.V. It is good if you attached any reference with you application form. After scrutiny, the concern authority of company will display the list of shortlisted candidates. If you found your name under that list, then you have to face an interview. After clearing the interview, you can start your internship in that particular company.

12th October 2016, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the Institutes, you can apply for admission while being in B.Tech(3rd year), kindly have a look;

> Ideal Technical Institute And ITI
Address: Assissi Building, SH 16, Ashokapuram, Aluva, Kochi, Kerala 683101
Phone: 0484 262 6532

> Icon Technical Institute
Address: Janki Plaza, Beside Kharbanda Park, Dwarka, Nashik, Maharashtra 422011
Phone: 0253 259 4805

> Maharashtra Samaj Seva Sangh
Address: Sharanpur, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005
Phone:0253 257 4681

> Makasare Technical Institute Nasik

Address: Godawari Complex, Chinchban Road, Malegaon Stand, Panchawati , Nashik, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003
Phone: 098225 26065

> Nilratna Apartment
Address: Chanakya Nagar, Khutawad Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422007

13th October 2016, 06:24 PM
JamesHenry

You can apply for 6 months training in DS Academy on various platforms. DS Academy provides you 100% job guaranteed and certified professional Industrial training programs on various languages and software platforms like ASP.NET, Java, PHP, Magento, SEO, Mobile Application and Web Designing, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?