23rd April 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether NTPC or BHEL conduct entrance exam or they will directly allow us based on our resume for internship?

sir,I am studying BE mechanical in IIIT Nuzvidu.I want to do summer internship in NTPC or BHEL.I have doubt weather they conduct entrance exam or they will directly allow us based on our resume for internship.please send information regarding this to my email:[email protected].
Thank u sir.....

13th October 2016, 03:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NTPC or BHEL conduct entrance exam or they will directly allow us based on our resume for internship?

Yes, NTPC selects the candidates for internship on the base of their performance in the entrance examination. There is an entrance exam conducted to select the eligible candidates. So, you have to perform well in the examination and after attending the personal interview you can start your internship.

BHEL does not have any fixed interview process. But yes, they conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.

Sometimes they just asks to show a reference letter prepared by their employees and sometimes they just select the candidates through telephonic interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?