28th July 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

From where can i get permission letter for doing Internship at L&T Mysore?

From where can i get permission letter for doing Internship at L&T Mysore?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship at L&T Mysore?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. How to undergo internships in electrical and electronics based company in Chennai for 4 to 6 weeks
  4. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  5. List of companies in Mysore for short term internship in Electronics & Communication?
  6. How may I get permission letter for Delhi police recruitment exam? I have sent my application form to head constable of Delhi police. But I didn't receive my permission letter yet
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Mysore?
  8. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  9. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi
  10. Will I be getting any confirmation letter while doing internship? What will be proof of doing internship?
  11. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  12. How to do internship as part time after pursuing B.E in Information Science Stream in Mysore?
  13. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  14. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO?
  15. RAS exam forms dates and where to get the RAS exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Salary during internship in Infosys at Mysore campus?
  17. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mysore for B.E.(Information Technology) 4th year student?
28th July 2015, 10:46 PM
reconnect

Default Re: From where can i get permission letter for doing Internship at L&T Mysore?

You will get training letter from your college.For this you have to put your application to your placement cell in order to get training letter for the training in L&T company.Then after go to the L&T office meet the training head of the company ,take the application form and submit it with detail.
29th July 2015, 01:32 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can i get permission letter for doing Internship at L&T Mysore?

You can get permission letter for the internship from the HR department of the L&T.

For getting permission letter you simply have to submit your application for he internship to the HR department.

You also have to attach your college preference along with the internship application.

After submitting your application If you receive an acknowledgement letter from the L&T company, then you have to signed it by the principle of your institution.

Now you simply have to send this Acknowledgement letter and the NOC back to the company along with the No Objection Certificate prepared from the Training and Placement cell of your college.

At last you will receive an identification card as a trainee from the company.

With this card you can enter in the company for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?