1st September 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Where can i pursue Internship in Civil stream for 2 months duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  2. Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering?
  3. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  4. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  5. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  6. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  7. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  8. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  9. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  10. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  12. Is it possible to take commerce with CS?
  13. How to secure admission in BHMS programme?
  14. Advice for SIP and IT companies for PGDM student
  15. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  16. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
2nd September 2015, 10:21 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i pursue Internship in Civil stream for 2 months duration?

** IIT Roorkee invites the 2 month summer Internship Programme in Civil stream in the month of May to June

ELIGIBILITY

For the summer internship training program you must be student of 3rd Year B.E./B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering.

** For admission to Summer Internship Programme, student need to download the application form from the Institute website under the heading Academics and send the filled application form to the faculty of the concerned department/centre.

** The training certificate will be given by the faculty supervisor only, after satisfactory completion of the training.

For further information contact at the address as given.

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee- Haridwar Highway
Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Telephone: 01332 285 311
2nd September 2015, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i pursue Internship in Civil stream for 2 months duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of the companies for Internship for B.Tech student for Civil Engineering:-

1. Civil Engineering & Construction, Somdutt Chamber-II, 9, 116, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2618 4049

2. Advance Vibrators, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4553 0853

3. Integrated Techno Systems Pvt Ltd, 118b, 2nd Floor, Opposite Khelgaon, Gautam Nagar, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2649 7491

4. Iontech Engineers, 1810, Iind Floor, Kotla, Mubarakpur, Opposite D-57 N D S E-I, Mubarakpur, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2460 1850

5. B C Contractor & Cranes Private Limited, 63, Samrat Enclave, Near Brittania Chowk 110034, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4702 0851
3rd September 2015, 01:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. New Consolidated Construction Company, Marathon Innova B1 101, Ganpat Rao Kadam Marg Opp Peninsula Corp. Park Lower Parel, Homji Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, Phone: 022 22618401

2. Progressive Civil Construction Company, 754 Vardhaman, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Hindustan Construction Company, Dgnp Building Naval Dock, S Bhagat Sin, Gpo, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, Phone: 022 21714014

4. Kamala Construction Company, Taher Building, Chippi Chawl, Near Shree Kalptaru Jewels India Private Limited, Kalbadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002
Phone: 022 23438585

5. Ambika Construction Company, 3rd Floor, 317, Pooran Asha Building, Narsee Natha Street, Narshi Natha Street, Masjid Bunder, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400009
Phone: 098201 52780
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?