11th January 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?

I completed my b.tech in electronic and telecommunication .now i want to do mba but i couldn't take decision that where i have to do mba its B school or mba college .actually i have interest in international marketing so i want to study of those college who give me direct placement.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  10. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  11. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  12. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai
  13. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  16. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  17. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  18. What is the fee requirement for B.Tech, B.E course in electronics and telecommunication?
12th January 2015, 10:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. MBA is one of the demanding course in this world producing huge number of employment opportunities. Since you are interested in Marketing so it is better you go for the top B Schools of the country. You can also go for MBA abroad. The best institutes where you can go and get direct placement, that too, with good package are :-

- IIMs
- XLRIs
- Manipal University
- Symbiosis International University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?