24th April 2011, 08:34 AM
abhinav442

Can a B.Tech graduate(58% in B.Tech) student be recruited in reputed company after doing MBA from good B school?

sir my question is , if some one gets 58% in b.tech and got admited in some good b school , can he get placement in reputed company in on campus placements.?

16th February 2012, 01:52 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Tech graduate(58% in B.Tech) student be recruited in reputed company after doing MBA from good B school?

Hello Abhinav,

Yes of course one can get placement in reputed companies, if he gets high percentile in management studies and scores good in projects and performs well in seminars in that B-school where he completes his MBA.

B.Tech percentage does not matter at the time of MBA on campus placements. I think hard work and perseverance is all you need to have wherever you go and this will pay you back!

And surely the B-school where one gets admitted also matters a lot from the perspective that how well on campus placements are done there.
So i will suggest to get admitted to a good B-school only after judging about that school first.

Wish you have got my points.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?