2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply for 45 days training in CEERI?

Hello, I have completed 5th semester of my B.Tech ECE from BITs Pilani. I want to do 45 days training in CEERI, Pilani. I want to know that CEERI i.e.; Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute provides training or not? If CEERI is providing then tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  2. Does IBM Noida offer 45 days Training? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  5. Whether Samsung India Software Centre, Noida offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply for 45 days training in SISC?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  8. Companies offering Industrial training for diploma students in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch. -- [New]
  9. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar while doing 5th semester B.Tech?
  10. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  13. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  15. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  17. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?