24th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether doing online industrial internship from Adormi and Silicon in Bangalore is worthful?

This is Richa from Chandigarh and I'm in the final year of B. Tech ECE . Currently I'm in the final year of B. Tech. and preparing for GATE. We are supposed to do our industrial training in our last semester means. But it is affecting my GATE preparations so instead of going for real on the spot training I'm looking for online training (working from home). But meanwhile I dont want to waste the 6 months of my life so I want to learn something valuable.
(1) I've heard of Adormi and Silicon India in Banglore who provide online training and I want to know if their training is really valuable or not.
(2) Is their any place where I can have the online training in field of vlsi and embedded technology.
(3) Is my decision to do so is right.
Plz help me to solve this problem.

I would like to learn vlsi logical designing. I'm quiet confused so plz reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Online training offered by Adormi and Silicon India Bangalore is valuable? Is there any place for online training in VLSI and Embedded Technology?
  2. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  3. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  4. Details about internship at Bosch in Bangalore?
  5. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  6. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  7. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  8. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors? -- [New]
  9. Where could I do internship in Bangalore during my 1 month Holidays?
  10. Where can I pursue Embedded System course from Moradabad?
  11. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  12. How may I do internship in Bangalore for a period of 1 month? I'm doing B.E(information science) from MIT(Manipal)
  13. In which college can I get M.E VLSI design course after scoring 29.912?
  14. List of the companies in Bangalore to do internship?
  15. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  16. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career in Microbiology?
  18. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
12th February 2018, 02:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether doing online industrial internship from Adormi and Silicon in Bangalore is worthful?

If you are doing any industrial training, then it should be a regular one. Any online industrial training, specially in the field of ECE will not have much value, even if you do it.

If you want to do your industrial training properly, then don't go for any online mode training. It will not help you in any way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?