24th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Online training offered by Adormi and Silicon India Bangalore is valuable? Is there any place for online training in VLSI and Embedded Technology?

I'm in the final year of B. Tech ECE . Currently I'm in the final year of B. Tech. and preparing for GATE. But meanwhile I dont want to waste the 6 months of my life so I want to learn something valuable.
(1) I've heard of Adormi and Silicon India in Banglore who provide online training and I want to know if their training is really valuable or not?
(2) Is their any place where I can have the online training in field of vlsi and embedded technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial training from Adormi and Silicon India are valuable? Place for online training in VLSI & embedded technology?
  2. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to do after completion of Training in Embedded Technology and VLSI? Where and how to apply?
  4. Details for best project training centres for CLSI and Embedded in bangalore?
  5. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  6. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
  7. Where could I pursue training while in ECE 3rd year in Embedded, Networking, VLSI? Best training centre in Mohali?
  8. Which institute is best for VLSI and embedded training?
  9. How to take embedded training course in ICTI Pune?
  10. Which are the good training institutes in Bangalore? I am a graduate as ETC this year
  11. Is any training being provided in VLSI and Embedded System in BHEL? What is the duration of training?
  12. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  13. Details about VLSI? How much is the payment for VLSI training?
  14. Companies which work on embedded and VLSI field providing training for freshers?
  15. How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?
  16. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  17. Cities which provide best VLSI training, Chennai or Bangalore?
  18. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
28th March 2023, 06:48 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Online training offered by Adormi and Silicon India Bangalore is valuable? Is there any place for online training in VLSI and Embedded Technology?

That's great that you're looking to learn something valuable while preparing for GATE. To answer your questions, online training offered by Adormi and Silicon India in Bangalore can be valuable depending on the quality of the content and the reputation of the institution. Both Adormi and Silicon India have a good reputation in the industry and offer courses in various fields of technology, including VLSI and Embedded Technology. However, I would recommend doing some research on the specific courses they offer and checking out reviews from past students before enrolling.

In terms of other places where you can have online training in the field of VLSI and Embedded Technology, there are several options. Many reputable institutions and universities offer online courses in these areas, such as the University of California, Berkeley and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). You could also look into online training programs offered by professional organizations such as the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) or the International Association of Engineers (IAENG).

Before choosing an online training program, make sure to do your research and compare options in terms of cost, duration, course content, and accreditation. It's also a good idea to reach out to professionals in the field for advice and recommendations on which programs are most highly regarded. Good luck with your search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?