2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Whether Internship is mandatory for getting certificate of ICWAI?

I am doing ICWAI course and preparing for the Executive program. I am also studying in B.Com right now. After completing my B.Com I want to study M.Com. So, I want to know that for getting ICWAI degree I have to undergo Internship? Is internship mandatory in ICWAI for taking certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Chances of further studies in UK after that?
  2. College's involvement is mandatory for internship? Can I apply for good internships based upon my knowledge?
  3. What is the procedure for doing Internship in ICWAI? What is the fee structure for doing the internship?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  5. Usefulness of Fellowship Diploma Certificate from Insurance of India? How it can help in earning money? Is it mandatory?
  6. What is the advantage of doing internship? Is it mandatory to do while doing MBA course?
  7. Scope of doing ICWAI after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure for internship in BHEL at Dubai?
  9. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI?
  10. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  11. Is DIPP internship certificate useful or not?
  12. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  13. Can I get certificate without appearing in any Internship program being a BDS final year student?
  14. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  15. Is inter mandatory for MBA?
  16. Is it mandatory to do internship in B.Tech 3rd year for getting a job? What will happen if I haven't done the internship?
  17. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  18. Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?
5th November 2016, 08:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Internship is mandatory for getting certificate of ICWAI?

No, it is not mandatory to undergo an internship program to get a certificate in ICWAI course, however, it is always preferable to have an internship done which will be helping you in future to get a good placement with adequate salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?