2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I haven’t got job through my college campus so I thought to do an Internship in any company in India. So, it is a wise decision or I should try to get job? Please tell me which one is better, job or internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  2. What is the starting salary of Mechanical Engineer? And which company are giving the internship opportunity for Mechanical students?
  3. How can a mechanical engineer apply for summer internship?
  4. Is there any internship training available for final mechanical engineer?
  5. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do summer Internship for 2nd year B. Tech - Mechanical Engineer students?
  8. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  10. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  11. Internship in Delhi for PDMS and Piping Design engineer
  12. How to become a designing engineer after completion of BE Mechanical engineering?
  13. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Job opportunities for B.E. Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  18. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
5th November 2016, 08:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

If you go for an internship program before applying for higher degree, it will be better for you to avail admission in good ranked colleges. Even if you don't want to go for higher studies, it will be better for you to avail jobs in top MNCs as you would along with your degree also having an internship certificate.

However, if you are very much in need of a job, then I would ask you to go for interviews and avail one, otherwise you should go for internship and then higher qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?