25th February 2017, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do articleship in India after CA IPCC course for a Nepali student?

Hello sir, I am a Nepali student and studying CA IPCC course in India. Is it necessary for me to do articleship in India or can do articleship in Nepal?

27th February 2017, 01:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to do articleship in India after CA IPCC course for a Nepali student?

No, it is not necessary to do articleship in India you can study the course, write the exam and complete your articleship from Nepal. Additionally you can opt to write your exam in the centre of Kathmandu, but practicing articleship in India will enhance your skills, groom you well and provide you a class of expertise. You can do the same from Nepal also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?