4th February 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I do internship program either at IGI, Delhi Airport or Reliance Jamnagar after Fire and Safety Engineering?

Hello sir, I have complete Fire and Safety Engineering and want to do internship. Can I do internship program either at IGI, Delhi Airport or Reliance Jamnagar?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do 6 months internship training in IGI Airport, Delhi?
  2. Is it possible to do Internship at IGI Airport after ECE course?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Reliance?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Ltd., Jamnagar?
  5. How can I apply for internship in Reliance Industry at Jamnagar?
  6. How can I get training from Reliance Refinery Organisation, Jamnagar?
  7. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  8. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  9. Should I quit and join other company being a Fire Officer in Reliance Industries Limited?
  10. Training procedure in Reliance Jamnagar in electrical department?
  11. Previous question papers of Airport Authority of India(Fire and Safety exam)
  12. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Basic qualification for B.Sc Fire & Safety management and duration of course? Institute having internship facility?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  15. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  16. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  18. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
12th February 2017, 07:44 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I do internship program either at IGI, Delhi Airport or Reliance Jamnagar after Fire and Safety Engineering?

No, I am sorry to say that there is no official way through which you can get an internship in any of these companies that you have mentioned.
These companies do not follow an official procedure to hire interns and nor are they actually, officially looking for interns from the open market.

The fact is that your chances of getting an internship in any of these above mentioned companies are very slim but still achievable by either of the 2 following ways:
1. You must have a close relative who is at a high managerial post and who is influential when it comes to the department in which you want to take an internship.
2. Otherwise, you must contact either of the following companies which help students in getting stream specific internship. They may have some contacts in either of these companies. The name of these companies are :
Accelaar(only on facebook), Young2Junior, Marxus etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?