4th December 2010, 10:26 AM
Rajeev Pandit

Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering? How to prepare for the Interviews?

what is the scope of electronics and comm. engineering? & how we should prepare for interviews?

4th December 2010, 05:51 PM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering? How to prepare for the Interviews?

there are various scopes for ec students they can make thier future in vlsi system, embedded systems or in software development apart from that they can go for communication systems aswell as in computer networking system . robotics is also field of ec branch itself

there are various companies for each field like you can go for LG, samsung, Nokia, or any software company + any communication technology company

apart from that you can opt the way for government jobs like you may appear for IES, or you may go for any PSU sector by qualifying thier relative competitive exams

for p[reparation of all that or for any interview make sure that you are well familiar with your domain subject and your communication skills shuold be proper if they are not than start gaining knowledge of your domain subjects from your reffrence books and for increasing communication try to speak in english in your general environment and read news papers and magazines to increase vocab .

all the best
26th December 2010, 11:23 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering? How to prepare for the Interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev Pandit View Post
what is the scope of electronics and comm. engineering? & how we should prepare for interviews?
Electronics and Communication Engineering has a broad spectrum of opportunities.

You can work in IT Industries like Infosys,Wipro, Mahinra Satyam etc as an systems engineer.

Apart from this you also have good opportunities in your core field of ECE like HAL-Avionics division.

You will also get jobs in Mechanical and Production Industries as an supervisor cum engineer.

If you specialize in Avionics then you can enter the field of Aeronautical
Engineering. Then you will get jobs in HAL, NAL etc.

You can also join Air force as an Avionics Inspector.

Regarding your campus placement, prepare well for aptitude and improve your communication skills. Have a positive attitude.

All the Best!
5th February 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

scope of e & tc engineers in air force.
28th March 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a job in isro after B.E
19th April 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENG; CAN WORK IN ROBOTICS (OR)BIO-MEDICALFIELDS?
16th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

what is best civil eng. Or elecronics andt cummunication engineering from pay scale
15th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

dear friends ,
I am a diplomain architectural eng, and currently doing work in qatar as drafts man and getting good salry but icannot go further more in arch, bcs like to do in electronics eng.
Is it possible to do itfrom here on amie course and getting jobs , bcs I am in confusssion to do that bcs of jobs and salaries. can any 1 advise from ur exp. plsand if theere is any regular program for ECE WITHOUT ENT EXAM in tamil nadu or chennai bcs I dont have to spend more .

ur reply is valuable for me
thanks
Manesh
19th July 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

scope of electronics and communication engineering ?
26th July 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

im studyin in a low standard college in namakkal district(CMS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING) so i would like to know about the job opportunities in future!!!!!!!please help me!!!!!
20th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am diploma 6th sem student in electronics & communication field in Gujrat technological university.
i want to change my field in my BE carrier. I want to take admission in robbotics or Mechatronics.
what should i have to do
20th January 2012, 08:01 PM
ashwak8

There are a lot of jobs for those who had completed ece graduation..
Some of them are listed below.
1. Drdo
2. Bhel
3. Bsnl
4. Railway side
5. Ias
6. Ips
7. Bank po;s
22nd April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

good evening, my qus. is that,i am from hidi medium my branch is ec this is my second sem and my collage is private not so popular in mp. my teaching faculty is not good i am under stading when they teaches so whats do for my studing.
31st May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Electronic & Telecommunication Engineer in Australia
27th June 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

dear friends i'm a rural area student and i'm doing engg in E&C dept. and am not well sure with english communication skills so in what way if i prepare to get the job after completing my engineering...?
20th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

am a diploma holder in telecoms in kenya working for a company in kenya as a telecoms technician.am majoring in maintenance of company telephony equipment - pabx and its peripherals. Whats the future as a technician basing in my that technology is changing so rapidly?
2nd October 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma branch has more scope
2nd October 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma branch has more scope
1st December 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i am second year ec student.n wanted toknow application of my branch for common man.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?