8th March 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a BBA graduate get a job in the field of CCNA?

Iam a bba graduate and iam doing my mba in correspondance in the field finance..i have a ccna certified certificate and would want to work in networking...will i get a job coz i was told that only engg will get chances

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a job in Networking Field with CCNA Certification?
  2. What type of job can I get after completing CCNA course from Jetking? I am a graduation from B.Com field
  3. Job Opportunities for me after completion of CCNA without Graduation?
  4. How to get a job in the field of BBA? I am pursuing BBA
  5. Which courses are helpful for me in Placements being a 3rd year student in IT and having interest in Networking?
  6. What should I do in graduation? What are the job opportunities after CCNA in Delhi, Pune, Lucknow and Bangalore?
  7. Job after completing CCNA course?
  8. Best institute for CCNA course? Which field is better for me?
  9. If I do ethical hacking course along with CCNA and CCNP course then will it be considered while getting a job? Does ethical hacking requires in depth programming knowledge?
  10. MCA or M.Sc (IT): Better option for people in Networking field (CCNA)?
  11. How can I get a job in IT company? I have completed BSc IT form Mumbai University
  12. Will this be benefit for me of doing CCNA & CNPA courses being a candidate having completed B-Pharmacy and not interested in Pharma career?
  13. How to get a job in the field of BBA?
  14. What to do after 12th commerce with less expenditure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scope and job opportunities in Economics field? Should I pursue BBA or BBM? -- [New]
  16. Which field of training is best among CCNA and Telecom?
  17. How to take specialization in networking without MCA? I am a student of BCA
  18. Better jobs with BBA? Different fields for BBA candidates to get job? Will the jobs are really good?
1st April 2016, 02:10 AM
work@home

Default Re: Can a BBA graduate get a job in the field of CCNA?

CCNA ( Cisco certified network associate) is the basic level of networking course that can be studied if you are a 12th standard student. But it is the must and the basic level for getting a job in networking field. CCNP and various other courseware are available for the advancement in this field. The more certification you have the more is your chance of getting a job in this firms. Cloud computing and Data center Adminisrations are among new level courses.

Your BBA degree seems irreverent as per more BTech or BSc graduates are running for networking jobs nowadays.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?