18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Amity University for studying BFA in Animation? I am interested to study BFA in Animation from Amity University so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  4. Does Amity University offer M.Sc(Nanotechnology)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  6. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  7. Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?
  8. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  9. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?
  11. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fees to study LLB course from Amity University? Procedure to get education loan from Canara Bank?
  13. Procedure to do forensic science in Amity University, Noida
  14. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student?
  16. Amission procedure of mass communication in Amity, Kolkata? What is the fee structure followed?
  17. When is Ph.D entrance exam scheduled?
  18. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
13th May 2018, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Amity University for studying BFA in Animation? I am interested to study BFA in Animation from Amity University so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream are eligible to apply for the BFA Animation course. Duration of the course is four years. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates have to appear in the selection process which consists of Written Test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview and Extempore. Those candidates who have secured 80% in Class XII are exempt from the selection process. Selection will be done on the basis of Amity Application Form only. Candidates can find the details in the Amity University website link given Click Here
13th May 2018, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Admissions in BFA (Animation) course in Amity University are done through English Language Test and Creative Test. Candidates who have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in 12the standard are eligible to apply for admission to BFA (Animation) course. Candidates who have secured aggregate of 80% marks in 12th standard are exempted from the selection process.
14th May 2018, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission Process in Amity University:

1. Register and Apply

You have to apply online/ offline with required information.

2. Creative Test

After registering You have to appear for the creative test conducted by the University.

3. Personal Interview

After shortlisting you will be called for personal interview based on the score obtained in creative test.

Final Selection

4. Final Selection

Final Selection is based on the score in creative test and performance in personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?