15th July 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Electrical Engineering course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  2. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  3. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  8. Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 3457 rank in PGECET ECE stream
  9. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  10. How many B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seats are available in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT after completing my diploma without doing 12th?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MS at Lawrence Technological University, USA?
  13. List of top 10 colleges in Delhi for doing Engineering?
  14. Universities providing Ph.D Computer Science course in India?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  16. Difference between delhi college of engineering become delhi technical university?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  18. Best colleges to pursue MTech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
16th July 2018, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Electrical Engineering course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Applicants possessing a Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible to study PhD Electrical Engineering in Delhi Technological University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the screening test and interview conducted by the respective department to study PhD Electrical Engineering in Delhi Technological University. Delhi Technological University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?