21st July 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Gautam Buddha University for studying PhD in Mechanical Engineering program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

24th July 2018, 05:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Gautam Buddha University for studying PhD in Mechanical Engineering program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to apply for the admission to study PhD Mechanical Engineering at Gautam Buddha University. Candidates with ME/MTech in the relevant area with minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent grade are eligible to study PhD Mechanical Engineering at Gautam Buddha University. They have to appear for the University Entrance Test and interview for the admission to study PhD Mechanical Engineering at Gautam Buddha University. However, candidates who have qualified JRF / NET / SLET / GATE may be exempted from taking University Entrance Test. Candidates who have qualified the written test will be called for personal interview along with a research proposal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?