3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?

Hi, I would like to join Gautam Buddha University for studying MSc in Applied Mathematics. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MSc course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

5th June 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to join Gautam Buddha University for studying MSc in Applied Mathematics. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MSc course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study MSc Applied Mathematics course in the Gautam Buddha University. Eligibility to study the MSc Applied Mathematics in Gautam Buddha University is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in mathematics as one of the subjects in three years / six semesters from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to the MSc Applied Mathematics is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Gautam Buddha University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?