4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics) course in Gautam Buddha University? I am interested to do this MSc in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Gautam Buddha University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics)?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  4. Admission procedure to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  5. Which colleges in India are offering dual degree course(B.Arch+M.Arch)
  6. How to get the admission form for B.Tech GBU, Greater Noida?
  7. Am I eligible for MCA course in NIT, GBTU, MPSET, DU and other universities? I have completed BCA and 12th
  8. Is Hostel accommodation compulsory in Gautam Buddha University?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Gautam Buddha Technical University with 60% marks in MBA?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  11. How to do summer internship in Kolkata? I am pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University
  12. Last date of form submission for Gautam Buddha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Gautam Buddha University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  15. How to do summer internship in Kolkata while pursuing MBA form Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University? -- [New]
  17. Fee expenses of BSc(Mathematics) in Akal University?
  18. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?

5th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MSc(Applied Mathematics) course in Gautam Buddha University? I am interested to do this MSc in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Fee expenses of MSc Applied Mathematics in Gautam Buddha University are as follows:

Academic Fee per semester – Rs 15,000
Registration Fee (non refundable) – Rs 10,000
Security Fee (refundable) – Rs 10,000
Hostel Charges per academic year – Rs 30,000
Mess Charge – Rs 3,000 per month or as per actual

Candidates can find the details in the Gautam Buddha University website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?