31st May 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Aeronautical branch in NERIST?

After 10th I'm opting for engineering and my interest is based on aeronautical course, I've opt for NERIST in Arunachal Pradesh n I'll also like to know that the institution I've choose will it be suitable for my interest.
(kuho, Nagaland)

21st January 2012, 12:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Aeronautical branch in NERIST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th I'm opting for engineering and my interest is based on aeronautical course, I've opt for NERIST in Arunachal Pradesh n I'll also like to know that the institution I've choose will it be suitable for my interest.
(kuho, Nagaland)
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) in Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh does not offer any degree course in Aeronautics. They offer courses on Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Agricultural Engineering, Forestry, Computer Science, Chemistry, ECE, Electrical, Mathematics, Physics, and HSS.

For further information you can visit their official website:
http://www.nerist.ac.in

Probably there isn't any institute/university in Arunachal Pradesh offering aeronautical engineering courses. You will have to look in some other states/cities like Kolkata, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?