24th July 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa for studying PhD program in Genetics. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa? -- [New]
  2. How many PhD(Genetics) seats are available in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa? -- [New]
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  4. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  5. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  7. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  8. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which is better agricultural biotechnology or genetic engineering or plant breeding for M.Sc course?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  11. Eligibility for integrated PhD at National Brain Research Centre(NBRC)? Where can I find the study materials?
  12. Which are the best government institutes that provide training?
  13. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in India specially in Mumbai and Nagpur? Procedure to pursue this field?
  14. Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  16. Which Government jobs are available after completing MCA?
  17. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
  18. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
12th July 2022, 12:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?

UGC NET and SET is the entrance exam to study PhD Genetics.

To study PhD Genetics, candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Genetics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?