10th August 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MS CS in IIIT Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I am studying in final semester of B.Tech with Computer Science and after it want to study MS CS from IIIT Hyderabad. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college?

11th August 2017, 03:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MS CS in IIIT Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in final semester of B.Tech with Computer Science and after it want to study MS CS from IIIT Hyderabad. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college?

Candidate as you want to apply for MS program after Bachelors in computer science then here below are details regarding application procedure:-

Eligibility Criteria To apply for IIIT Hyderabad:-

>> Candidate minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors in computer science technology from a government recognized institute.

Procedure to Apply for IIIT’S Institute:- Candidate for IIIT’s you can apply by both modes that is by online as well as offline mode.

To apply offline fill the application form and submit it to the below given address:-

International Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Hyderabad,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032 (Andhra Pradesh).

>> For more details and apply online visit www.iiita.ac.in.

Application Fee:- Candidate the application fee for IIT Hyderabad is RS:- 2000/-

Written Exam Details:- Candidate to get admission in IIIT institute candidate has to go through the written exam and syllabus for written exam is as follows:-

1). Technical and IT aptitude.

2). Reasoning type Problems.

3). Mathematical aptitude.

>> Candidate who cleared the written exam are called for interview as a final step of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?