27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Regional Planning from University of Hyderabad. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?
  2. Best study materials for M.Com entrance exam?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?
  4. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  5. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Chances to study M.Sc Physics from University of Hyderabad after B.Tech with Mechanical stream? Will I have to write entrance exam for it?
  7. Information about PG political course in Hyderabad? What is the syllabus?
  8. Syllabus and study material for PG entrance exam of Hyderabad University for computers
  9. Syllabus and study material for PG entrance exam of Hyderabad University for computers
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. How to study for M.A English in Hyderabad Central University?
  13. Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?
  14. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Universities offering MA Geography course through correspondence mode of education having learning centers in Andhra Pradesh
  17. Syllabus and study material for P.G entrance exam of Central University of Hyderabad for English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply to study Optometry course at Central University of Hyderabad? Syllabus of entrance exam?
12th July 2022, 01:05 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?

UGC NET and GATE is the entrance exam to study PhD Regional Planning at University of Hyderabad.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?