5th January 2017, 06:42 PM

Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Commerce and want to study MBA from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh. Is this course available here? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
6th January 2017, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?

Yes, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh offers MBA courses. The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in MBA course is Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Admissions in MBA course at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh are offered on basis of merit in the written examination conducted by the university. So, you need to appear and qualify the written examination to get admission in MBA course.
23rd December 2018, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?

Sir I'm 12biology student I have one qquestion can kashi vidhyaphit offered bba course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?