7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Sir, I want to join Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD(Social Work). Can I know about the structure of this PhD course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. What is the meaning of a recognized university?
  5. Which colleges have Affiliation or Recognition of ICAR under DBRAU University?
  6. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology in Distance Mode?
  7. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  8. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
  9. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  10. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Rural Management? Can I study it from JNU and DU?
  11. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  12. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  13. Which are the colleges that offer MSc Biotechnology through distance education? I have completed MSc in Botany
  14. Best universities for doing Ph.D. in India under Integrated Chemistry field? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Course structure of MSc(Mathematics) in Mahatma Gandhi University?
  16. What are the career opportunities for me after doing M.A in Psychology in Hindi Medium from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidhya Peeth Varanasi
  17. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
30th June 2022, 04:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Social Work at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is:-

*Human Growth and Development

*Work with Communities

*Work with Groups

*Social Practicum I

*Social Practicum I I

*Social Practicum III

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?