9th January 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Agriculture Post Graduate in Horticulture is eligible for UGC/CSIR?

I am agriculture post graduate in horticulture, please help me to know whether i am eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR net exam, if so then , for which subject i can apply

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in NABARD and RBI Masters in Agriculture/Horticulture?
  2. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  3. Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?
  4. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  5. Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture
  6. Am I eligible for any specialized post after passing BSc Hons Agriculture?
  7. Name of books to follow for Forestry, English and General Studies for IFS exam-2011
  8. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for Food Inspector Exam?
  10. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  11. Best colleges for B.Sc(Agriculture or Horticulture) after PU with 56%? Fee structure for the same?
  12. List of top agriculture colleges and what is the procedure for to get admission in those colleges? I have completed 10+2 in agriculture with subjects like Hindi, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Element of Science and Mathematics
  13. Ph.D Horticulture entrance exam date in state agriculture universities in India?
  14. What is the counseling schedule for Agriculture?
  15. How to join Agricultural BSc after scoring 507 marks in Inter?
  16. Am I Eligibile for Bank PO exams with Graduate 52% & PG 70%, the bank is asking Graduate with Minimun 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  18. Scholarships for M.Sc. (Horticulture)
14th October 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Agriculture Post Graduate in Horticulture is eligible for UGC/CSIR?

I am agriculture post graduate in horticulture, please help me to know whether i am eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR net exam, if so then , for which subject i can apply
6th July 2022, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Agriculture Post Graduate in Horticulture is eligible for UGC/CSIR?

How can one prepare for the UGC NET examination with horticulture honors?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?