24th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

List of top agriculture colleges and what is the procedure for to get admission in those colleges? I have completed 10+2 in agriculture with subjects like Hindi, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Element of Science and Mathematics

I completed my +2 in agriculture with subjects like hindi, animal husbandry, crop production(horticulture), element of science and mathematics.. Please assist me top agriculture college and the procedure to get admission.
Thank you

25th March 2012, 05:39 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top agriculture colleges and what is the procedure for to get admission in those colleges? I have completed 10+2 in agriculture with subjects like Hindi, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Element of Science and Mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my +2 in agriculture with subjects like hindi, animal husbandry, crop production(horticulture), element of science and mathematics.. Please assist me top agriculture college and the procedure to get admission.
Thank you
HI!
For admission in top agriculture college you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by Indian Council of Agriculture Research(I.C.A.R).

Top agriculture college in India:-

Maharishi Dayanand University, Murthal,Haryana
College of Technology, Uttaranchal
College of Agriculture Engineering, Samastipur, Bihar
College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Junagadh, Gujarat
Jawaharlal Agriculture Engineering, Jabalpur, Madya Pradesh
College of Agriculture Engineering, Ludhiana, Punjab
College of Agriculture Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
College of Agriculture Engineering, Akola, Maharashtra
Allahabad Agriculture Institute, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

GOOD LUCK!
4th April 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top agriculture colleges and what is the procedure for to get admission in those colleges? I have completed 10 2 in agriculture with subjects like Hindi, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Element of Science and Mathematics

sir what is the best option after 12th ?
i gave my 12th exams with agriculture
please give me your advise quickly :)
16th April 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top agriculture colleges and what is the procedure for to get admission in those colleges? I have completed 10 2 in agriculture with subjects like Hindi, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Element of Science and Mathematics

Hw much question we have to attempt to qualify in the icar exam 2012 for ug
4th June 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

is tere any collage or university where i get admission by 12th percent base
17th September 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

can u plzz tell me the names of various entrance examinations of bsc agriculture
17th September 2013, 10:27 AM
falcoon007

Default Re: List of top agriculture colleges and what is the procedure for to get admission in those colleges? I have completed 10+2 in agriculture with subjects like Hindi, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Element of Science and Mathematics

Hi,
For admission in top agriculture college you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by Indian Council of Agriculture Research(I.C.A.R).

Top agriculture college in India:-

Maharishi Dayanand University, Murthal,Haryana
College of Agriculture Engineering, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
College of Agriculture Engineering, Akola, Maharashtra
Allahabad Agriculture Institute, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

WISH YOU LUCK..
17th September 2013, 02:41 PM
AKP 0

HI

List of top agriculture colleges ;--

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1st December 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir.. what is the procedure to get admission in other states?? Now i am doing 2 nd year B.Sc agriculture .. i wanna information about M.Sc agriculture
16th June 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I gave my 12 exam with science maths can I take admission in agriculture college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?