26th October 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

All the latest and upcoming opportunities for PhD in History?

Hi, I have done my MA (History) around 9 years ago and now I want to do PhD. Pls help me to send all latest and coming opportunities for PhD in history

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do PhD in History?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in History after scoring 50% marks in M.A History? What is the eligibility for Ph.D in History?
  4. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  5. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks
  6. Can I apply for PhD in history from Germany university if I have qualified my M.Phil in history?
  7. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  8. Can I pursue PhD(History) in Marathi medium rather English?
  9. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  10. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  11. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  12. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  13. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  14. Latest syllabus of NIPMER PhD entrance exam?
  15. With 55% in M.A.(History), how can I pursue Ph.D?
  16. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  17. Job opportunities after completing PhD in Environmental science (Senior research fellowship)?
  18. Double PhD is possible one by one?
31st October 2014, 09:53 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: All the latest and upcoming opportunities for PhD in History?

There are many opportunities for PhD in History. Most of them who earn a PhD in History get appointed as lecturer in University. You can teach students and at a time you can submit papers on behalf of the University.

You might also work as/in,

• Historians
• Interpreting historical information of archives and artifacts
• Researcher on various past things
• Digging historical information on various unknown things
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?