28th January 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Double PhD is possible one by one?

I am double m.a in history and English subject ..........can i do double phd deegre after completing in one subject of phd....reply soon in this year itself
[email protected]

27th May 2014, 09:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Double PhD is possible one by one?

I am happy to say you that you can do dual pHD there is no problem.So I am going to tell you about your problem and your doubts that you are having with you and also makes you clear about your doubts.

So for that your doubt I am tell you that yes it is possible for you to do double PhD is possible to do after one is completed by you in your university or institution . So for that you have to study hard and also research on the two topics one by one as for the completing one topic then go for the second topic that you have chosen for the research on it so dont worry about this.

So, it is possible to do double PhD as in the name of one student as by the one student who have research on it but it is possible by in only condition that after completing one then go for the other one not can be done double at the same time.

So as I think that you are now cleared about your problem and also get cleared about your confusion as you have mentioned in our forum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?