8th February 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Accountancy? Total expenses of studying PhD?

Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Com in Accountancy Honours. I am right now doing job. Kindly tell me for doing PhD in Accountancy what entrance exam I have to give? And what will be the expenses of doing PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  2. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. What should I study in PhD being an M.Com postgraduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  6. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Total expenses to study PhD in Geography?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  9. Total expenses and course duration of PhD in India?
  10. Total expenses of coaching classes for preparation of UGC-NET?
  11. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  12. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  13. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  15. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  18. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
16th March 2016, 01:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Accountancy? Total expenses of studying PhD?

You will have to clear the UGC-NET Entrance Examination or you will have to clear the Entrance Examination of the University from where you want to pursue the course of PhD.
This is the process to get yourself admitted to the course of PhD in Accountancy.
In general PhD is a research oriented course and no fees is charged from the candidates for the course of PhD.
Even if there is a small expense that also varies a lot from University to University so it is tough to tell without knowing about the exact University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?