1st March 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education?

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria required to apply for Ph.D? or everyone can apply for it? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
3rd March 2017, 04:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria required to apply for Ph.D? or everyone can apply for it? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PhD if completed commerce through distance education in some universities. Candidates with M.Com or MBA Finance secured minimum 55% marks from a recognized university shall be eligible for the PhD in Commerce. Admission to the PhD will be done in two modes. They are - through written entrance test and direct admissions without entrance test. Candidates who have cleared examinations like NET or JRF or MPhil or SET shall be exempted from the entrance examination. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test and personal interview.
3rd March 2017, 08:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D if completed commerce through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed M.Com degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

To get admission in Ph.D course, you should qualify in UGC NET exam.
3rd March 2017, 09:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D if you have completed your Masters degree course through distance education, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course without any kind of obstruction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?