24th May 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance having completed NAV Finance through distance education?

Hi I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance having completed NAV Finance through distance education? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  6. Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?
  7. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  9. What is the eligibility to do Ph.D in finance?
  10. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D after PGDBA in finance five years back? List of colleges in Delhi NCR for phd in Finance?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Finance for MBA postgraduate?
  15. PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?
  16. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  17. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
31st May 2016, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance having completed NAV Finance through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am saranya I have completed BBA CA in periyar university in regular and completed NAV finance in bharathiyar university in distance education am I eligible to do PhD in finance.. if yes could you please provide me details of it.. Waiting for reply
If your degree is equivalent to masters degree, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Finance.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?