2nd April 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Finance being an NAV(Finance) holder?

Hi,
I am Saranya and I have completed BBA and ICAI in Periyar University in regular and completed NAV(Finance) course in Bharathiar University in distance education. Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Finance? If yes, could you please provide me details of it. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do PhD(Finance) for NAV holder of Bharathiar University?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  3. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD in Finance?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Finance if completed Regular BBA and Distance NAV(Finance)?
  6. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  11. What is the eligibility to do Ph.D in finance?
  12. Possibility to do PhD in Finance in Delhi University for PGDM holder?
  13. Is Ph.D holder eligible for the post of lecture at Arts senior college?
  14. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  16. Eligibility for Ph.D after PGDBA in finance five years back? List of colleges in Delhi NCR for phd in Finance?
  17. Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?
  18. PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?
3rd April 2016, 12:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Finance being an NAV(Finance) holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Saranya and I have completed BBA and ICAI in Periyar University in regular and completed NAV(Finance) course in Bharathiar University in distance education. Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Finance? If yes, could you please provide me details of it. Waiting for your reply!
You have completed NAV in Finance, so you are eligible for Ph.D in Finance.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree in Finance from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree
4th April 2016, 02:48 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Finance being an NAV(Finance) holder?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to do Ph.D distance in Finance being an NAV Finance holder.
The candidates those who have completed Masters degree in Finance department from a recognized University are very much eligible to pursue Ph.D in correspondence. Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in the Masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?