5th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SLET if completed M.Sc in Mathematics from Mumbai University?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics
from Mumbai University and I want to apply
for SLET. Kindly let me know I am eligible
for giving SLET?
Please reply to me asap.

9th April 2015, 06:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SLET if completed M.Sc in Mathematics from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Mathematics
from Mumbai University and I want to apply
for SLET. Kindly let me know I am eligible
for giving SLET?
Please reply to me asap.
You have completed M.Sc degree in Mathematics so you are eligible for SLET exam.

The educational qualification required for SLET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for SLET exam.
9th April 2015, 09:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SLET if completed M.Sc in Mathematics from Mumbai University?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for MAH-SET examination. The exam notification will be published in the month of April/May in the official website of MAH-SET. To apply for MAH-SET, you should have completed master degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories. Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also apply. There is no upper age limits for Lectureship. More details, visit the official website of MAH-SET: Click Here !!!
9th April 2015, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for SLET if you have done M.Sc Maths from Mumbai University. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your M.Sc degree if you are a General category candidate.

For reserved category candidates 50% marks is the required qualification for becoming eligible for SLET. Therefore, be prepared for the exam if you satisfy above criteria.
10th April 2015, 10:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

* Yes, you are eligible to apply for SLET (State Level Entrance Test) after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics.

* The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SLET is " Master's Degree " or Post Graduation.

* Hence candidates who successfully completes their Master's degree or its equivalent from a recognized university/ institute are eligible to apply for SLET Exam.

* Final year candidates who are pursuing their Post graduate degree are also eligible. Since you have completed Master's Degree (M.Sc in Mathematics) you are very certainly eligible to appear in SLET Examination.
10th April 2015, 08:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

The eligibility criteria for a Student who is willing to study PhD is that the person should be a Master Degree holder from a recognized University.
You have completed your M.Sc and you are eligible to apply for SLET(State Level Eligibility Test Commission).
You must have a career of 50% throughout and that is the only criteria that is there expect for the Master Degree holder part.
So if you are in that category you are eligible to apply for SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?