8th May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SLET exam after completing MSc Biotechnology?

this is pavani ,completed my m.sc biotechnology. i m eligible for slet xam or not . to write slet xam b.ed must and should or not plz send your answer to my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write NET or SLET exam after completing MSc maths -- [New]
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  4. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  5. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. When is the haryana SLET/SET examination? I am a MSc biotechnology student
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  9. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  12. Am I eligible to study law after completing MSc Biotechnology? Whats the duration of the Law course?
  13. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  14. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  16. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  17. Whether SLET is conducted in Andhra pradesh? Syllabus of SLET Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after doing MSc and MSc in Biotechnology
9th May 2012, 09:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SLET exam after completing MSc Biotechnology?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SLET exam after M.Sc Biotechnology. Post graduation is necessary to attend SET exam. Candidates need to secure 55% marks in PG level to attend this exam. For reserved categories, the percentage of marks to be scored is 50%. B.Ed is not compulsory to attend this exam. You can apply for this exam while pursuing final year post graduation also. You need to qualify and secure good marks in this exam to get selection for lecturer posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?