7th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of graduation in computer application and Physics?

I have done graduation with computer application and physics after then I have done M. A. With education so please tell me am I eligible for PhD? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed for this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  5. Can I do M.Sc(physics) after B.Sc from Computer Application?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  7. Can I become a Teacher in good Engineering colleges after completion of PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission after completion of graduation and post graduation?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD in Physics for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Can I study PhD in Computer Application from any other university being a postgraduate of SMU?
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  14. What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade? -- [New]
  15. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Chemistry postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Astrophysics if pursuing M.Sc in Physics after completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
8th July 2016, 12:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of graduation in computer application and Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation with computer application and physics after then I have done M. A. With education so please tell me am I eligible for PhD? Can you please provide me the details on the same? What is the criteria followed for this? Thanks!
You have done M.A in Education, So you are eligible for Ph.D course in Education subject. Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.

So you can apply for UGC NET exam which is conducted Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?