21st August 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is NET necessary to pursue Ph.D? What are the other way to apply for Ph.D?

Is NET necessary to pursue Ph.D? What are the other way to apply for Ph.D? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I wanted to Ph.D course but I want to understand what all different ways is possible for this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  3. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  4. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Education after completion of M.Sc Education (Phy)?
  8. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad?
  9. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. Can I do PhD now if did M.Sc 7 years back? Process to do PhD without cracking UGC or CSIT NET?
  11. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  12. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. On which topic can I pursue PhD in Hindi? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Can I pursue PhD after 4 years of completing M.Sc in Microbiology without appearing for NET exam? Which College or Universities offer PhD without NET exam in Bangalore?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Economics and apply for UGC NET (Economics) after completing M.Com?
  16. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  17. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
28th August 2016, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NET necessary to pursue Ph.D? What are the other way to apply for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is NET necessary to pursue Ph.D? What are the other way to apply for Ph.D? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I wanted to Ph.D course but I want to understand what all different ways is possible for this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
Yes, UGC NET score card is necessary for Ph.D course. The other entrance exams for Ph.D course are GATE and CSIR NET exam.

Some Institute conduct their own entrance exam for admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?