20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?

I have privilege to inform you that with MA 60.68%,in MassCom & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA marketing/PGDM with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India ,am I entitled to pursue PhD as working professional ?

Miss Pmukherjer

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D with 54.50 percentage marks in M.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  9. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
21st July 2016, 09:37 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A with 60% marks:-

Eligibility criteria for PhD course:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from recognised University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
21st July 2016, 11:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for Ph.D course after the completion of MA with 60% of marks as you satisfied the required eligibility criteria to do Ph.D.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
21st July 2016, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have privilege to inform you that with MA 60.68%,in MassCom & Journalism from Calculate University & MBA marketing/PGDM with 65.65% from leading MBA college in India ,am I entitled to pursue PhD as working professional ?

Miss Pmukherjer
You have completed M.A with above 60% marks, So you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:

To apply for Ph.D course in Calcutta University, you must have valid UGC NET score card.
22nd July 2016, 06:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for PhD course after completion of your MA having scored 60% in aggregate.

The minimum eligibility criteria in order for any candidate to opt for PhD course is that he/she should have completed his/her PG degree from a recognized University having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

Therefore, in your case you are very much eligible for PhD program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?