27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?

I m Post graduate in Maths from Nasik(Pune University) with 69.60 % in the year. Am I eligible to do it now? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? What should be the steps which I have to follow nex to do the post graduation course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  2. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation with 55% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
  7. Universities for Ph.D after post graduation in commerce with 54%?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD if having lot of gap between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  9. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  10. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  12. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I Eligible for PhD or will have to pursue Post Graduation Degree First?
  14. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  15. Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?
  16. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  17. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
8th March 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?

Yes, 55% marks in post graduation is the required qualification for Ph.D admission in India and you have got the required percentage.

Just apply for admission when it is announced and try to perform well in the entrance exam and interview. It would be better if you crack exams like NET/SET/GATE in your subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?