27th February 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT in image processing? What is the procedure followed to apply?

i want to take admission for phd in iit in image processing hoe can i get it i am havine M.E with 7.8 cgpa? Just let me know the complete steps which we have to follow to get the admission? It will be really helpful if you can answer me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

8th March 2016, 08:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT in image processing? What is the procedure followed to apply?

For admission in Ph.D from IIT you have to crack exams like GATE/NET/SET in respective stream. Admission notification is released every year for Ph.D and you need to apply on a prescribed format.

Admission will be on the basis of your academic qualification and performance in interview conducted by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?