16th August 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?

hey marks scored by me in my post graduation is 50%.
so m confused that whether i'll be eligible for these exams of Phd or not?

16th August 2014, 11:15 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?

Eligibility for PhD Entrance Examination :

A candidate must have passed post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university and should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.

You have completed your post graduate degree and have secured 50% marks so I would like to say that you are 100% eligible to apply for the entrance examination of PhD.

If you qualify GATE Entrance Test or NET/SET/JRF/SRF of CSIR/UGC/ICRA or other higher ranked bodies then you do not need to appear for the entrance examination of PhD because these entrance exams are valid enough and accepted in all universities.

You should always remember that PhD is a Doctorate degree that provides us a lot of knowledge about the particular subject that is why utilize the session of PhD and have much knowledge and proficiency in a particular subject.

All the best
17th August 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PhD entrance exams having 50% in post graduation?

no most of the universities demand at least 55 % unless y ou belong to sc or sc u wont be able to persue P.hD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?